There's just no easy way to do it.
Best to add a few random pictures and just roll with it.
McCall -- July 8-10, 2011
(not too many pictures here, I'm about the worst
Love these kids.
Andrew & Adelaide on the beach...
At the end of another long (and fun!) day...
And in other news...here's the garden rows for the summer of 2011...
Row #7 of corn (my allergies do not mix well with corn,
but I get a row every year regardless...)
...and CARROTS (no carrots have been planted yet,
in case you were worried about the carnage)!!
The garden tonight....
I've been working in the garden every year as long as I can remember.
I can't say that I've always loved it, but as the years go by,
I grow more fond of it.
* I love to see the straight, green rows.
* I love the smell of dirt, and I love being in the heat on a hot, July evening.
* I love to see the growth each week.
* I love that I get to see my grandparents every week.
* I love to eat what we grow!
* I love that I'm making memories with my kids.
(Even if I'm the one who gets to do all the work...)