Tuesday, February 21, 2012

bad day...

No one likes to read a depressing post, so I'll keep it short.

I had a bad day. Well, I've had several as of late.  There was a great quote I found on Pintrest (man, I love that good-for-nothing, time-wasting, inspiring, yet depressing website!!) that I try and remember:  "Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life".

I have such a good life; I am so blessed with health, employment, wonderful, beautiful children, and surrounded by a family that loves me and takes care of me.  But some days are hard. I feel weighed down by my responsibilities as a mother, employee, house cleaner, laundry and dish doer, etc. I don't feel like I do enough, slow down enough, enjoy enough, these days when my babies are still babies.  It makes my heart so heavy.

I know I only have like, two readers (you know who you are!), but do you ever feel like that? Like life has turned out so differently than you thought it would?  If you do, what do you do to pull yourself out of that awful funk?  Suggestions appreciated...

1 comment:

  1. Oh girl! I am so sorry to hear this :( I don't have any advice. I usually just hold on until it blows over. Blech! I definitely have funks. They suck. You rock, keep going sista!

    ReplyDelete